Queer as......camp.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Speed Dating

If there's one thing I like about being single, it's being able to have dates with as many men as I want to. And that, of course means being able to sleep with 'em, too.

After coming from a rather difficult five-month relationship with a 22-year old boy, where I was totally, totally monogamous (fuck it if you don't believe me. I really don't give a crap), it was such a breath of fresh air to be finally sucking another man's dick. Really.

First to come (no pun intended) was Joey. He's a bit older...by thirteen fuckin' years. Met him through a friend who I dated in the not-so-distant past, and who happens to be his ex, too. Hmmm. Talk about queer Melrose Place. Anyway, Joey was almost perfect: has his own house, drives a really expensive SUV, heads a division in his company, funny, alright in bed. What was missing? Ehhh....you know that "spark" thing that you think you've felt when you first had a crush back in grade- or highschool, regardless of his/her gender? That's the spark I was looking for, but never got from him. So...that's the end of Joey.


And then there's Jasper. Just right age. Professor of Law. Sexy. Not exactly GQ-handsome but oozing with sex appeal...and that's probably because of his even sexier anatomical part: his brain. Met him at Bed Bar while I was with my friend Robert. Just as I was about to make my move, with two glasses of Blue Frog in my hand, lo-and-behold, Robert and Jasper were on tongue-to-tongue action. Fuckit. I ended up gulping both Frogs in less than 2 minutes. Found out later from Jasper that he liked ME, but thought I was a player, so he opted for Robert instead, who looked virginal. Well, too bad for Jasper, Robert only LOOKS virginal. He has a boyfriend in Dubai and has been sleeping around since his boyfriend left the country. So, who's the player now, Jasper? At least *I* was fucking single. Neeext.

Met Kobe at Cena in Greenbelt. My friend saw me passing by (I was on my way home...on a Friday night! How's that for manang? Haha) , and invited me to crash their little party. Kobe's a little vixen: 24 years old, slender, almost-Geisha complexion, and a sweet-talker. He literally pleaded for me to follow him in Bed (yes, the one with the capital B), and so I did. Two hours later, I was with him in my condo. But being so wasted (both on alcohol and exhaustion from a long day with them government officials) at 4 a.m., Kobe never saw any of my cum. Needless to say, he left disappointed. That was also the last I heard of and from him. Oh well, what's a guy to do??

Kurt was another date. Met him at Guys4Men. 24 or 25 years old. Totally a cutie. Met up for dinner, and then a movie. Was holding hands with him the entire time Mr. & Mrs. Smith was showing. I thought that was pretty nice. Took him home, the sex was pretty good, considering what I missed out with Kobe, I achieved with Kurt...THRICE. Haven't seen him in a while...only to find out that he's now back with his ex again. Hmmmm....now, THAT was a potential semi-serious date...

Then came Alfred. Now wait a minute...was he Guys4Men...no, it's Connexion. That was a fast hookup. We traded numbers, started talking, and never missed a day without seeing each other for at least two hours after work. Alfred's my kind of a guy, really: older, sexy (I mean HOT-sexy), stable, cerebral, funny, and amazing in bed. Did I tell say I don't bottom just for anyone, unless this guy's special (read: only four men have bottomed me in my entire life...and these were all boyfriends)? Well, for some freak of circumstance, I let Alfred bottom me. Believe me, I was literally crying after...and that's not because it was painful or that he was big, but because that was a realization that perhaps I may have fallen for him...and that I may, after all, have a shortened singlehood.

I was told by him that the feeling was reciprocated...so everything was coming up roses. After some time, the roses started wilting, so to speak. After a certain point, my being saccharine was taken against me. He actually told me that I was "too nice", "too good to be true", and that my "constant sweetness, the 'Iloveyou's' and 'Imissyou's' were 'nauseating'". Bang! With those words, I felt all my energy, love and affection drained. Nothing worse than being scorned out of love. Fuck fuck fuck.

So I gave him his space and time and UNsweetness. I went back to dating. While he marinates in his space and time and acid.

Then came Jack. 27 years old, perfect set of pearly whites, masculine-hunk, sweet, smart, funny, touchy, hopeless romantic. AND CONVENIENTLY ATTACHED. His boyfriend's this psycho guy that practically chains Jack to the apartment so he could have him to himself...and that's including banning Jack from FAMILY affairs. What a fucking jerk. I'm still semi-seeing Jack. I swear, I'm going to take him away from his ape boyfriend...whether or not he ends up with me. Dammit.

Last night, I saw my last date...or at least, the "last" to date. He's that La Salle boy from QC I mentioned in my previous blog. Indeed, he wanted more than just my voice. Heh..heh... Did I say how we met??? Hmmm...wait. I was on a friendly pseudo-date with my friend Kristoffer at Kitchen in Greenbelt 3, when I saw him blatantly staring at me. I'd stare back just for fun, but he'd blush and turn his gaze away. After their meal (he was with a group of friends, all fags), he lingered outside the resto and stood at a spot where I'd have a vantage point of him and all his yumminess. I couldn't resist it. I smiled and winked at him. I was actually surprised to see him go to the toilet. I followed, with my "go-get-me" calling card (I give a different set to tricks, and another set to business colleagues, ya see), and a simple smile and "Give me a buzz, you cute little piece of heaven." Saw him the next day on my bed. God, these kids get more and more hung these days! Where do they get those eight inches???

Am I still seeing this boy (named Jhon)? I dunno. But after he jacked off and came and fell asleep almost instantaneously last night (our second night together), I'm having second thoughts...

Goddamn. Too many men, too little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home