Queer as......camp.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Salacious Voice Box

I swear I'm in the wrong profession.

Telling people how to observe proper decorum, what to wear (and not to), what to say (and not to), and how to white lie, may be what pays my bills (a whole fucking lot of them). But actually using my voice....now THAT is a different story.

I was born with a rather squeaky, guttural, always on the verge of adolescence kind of voice: sometimes high-pitched, sometimes flat, sometimes bellowing, sometimes thin. You get the picture: it's nothing sexy...or cute. If you still fail to paint a picture, keep this thought: I was always a soprano in the chorale. I rest my case.

Two nights earlier, however, I seem to have realized that, yeah, those days of bein' squeaky are REALLY gone. Because last Sunday night, I was on the phone with some guy from Quezon City. He called me up on my mobile phone (which I really, really need to trade in for something with a stupid camera) and started yakking away. Conversation was fine, and nice, and all that...until about thirty five minutes into it, he starts jacking off to my voice. I didn't even need to say a fucking thing save for the occasional "Yeah" and "Uh-uh" or "You naughty, naughty little boy...". There. Got off on my voice. How au fait.

In retrospect, I realized I've made at least FOUR men get off on my voice. And to think I didn't even dig phone sex. What the fuck????

Rhys was guy number 1. It wasn't even a local call! Called me up from Honolulu, started talking "regular"...and then, with matching headseat and webcam, started whacking his nice little Oahu tool...and came to my "Oohh, baby you're so hot" script.

Erick was guy number 2. Based in Davao, he saw my profile in...wait a minute...was that Downelink or Guys4Men? Naah. I don't even remember. Anyhow, we started texting. He was nice, I was funny, he was witty, I was amusing. Called me up two hours later in my mobile phone, and we talked for almost two hours. We talked about his Welsh corgi, his job as a hotelier, and the children's book he's drawing for. I swear, these were like the MOST wholesome topics ever...only for him to end up saying, "Erick, I need to get off. Your voice is so fucking sexy, I have to masturbate as we speak." And masturbated he did. And actually came twice...or so he claimed. I was like, what the.....???

Justin was guy number 3. Studying in La Salle. God, now that I think about it, there ARE a hell of a lot of gay guys from this school. Must be in the curriculum or something... This guy was different. He was straightforward. Major, major forthright. Talk about straight-shootin' (pun intended) "I'm horny, and your voice is making me even hornier. I'm glad you don't sound gay." (Duh). Masturbate...Ooohhh...Masturbate.....Yeah....Cum. End of conversation.

Guy number 4 was that Quezon City boy. 20 year old fresh grad...from La Salle. I'm seeing him tonight. I think he wants more than just my voice. ;-)

Manny, a guy I dated in the recent past, once told me he could just cum looking at my brown eyes.

Oh God. I am just a pair of eyes and a vocal chord. I so want to ACTUALLY fucking use my dick, you know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to listen to that voice. Maybe I would get off. ;p

9:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't think that. If that's how other guys look at you, well I think you shouldn't waste your time on them, unless you enjoy the attention.

We haven't met, or even talked on the phone, but I can tell you're more than just a voice, or a prolific blogger, or an occasional text mate. You're a great person.

9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home